Eridge Village Hall is a beautiful Victorian hall built in the design of a chapel, located just off the A26 in the village of Eridge and within easy reach of Tunbridge Wells, Crowborough, Uckfield, Groombridge, Frant and Rotherfield.
We offer very reasonable rates – and a special reduced rate for Eridge village residents. The hall provides a fabulous venue for weddings, parties, and events as well as music, choral, dance and fitness classes, clubs and even business meetings. Eridge Village Hall has:
- A beautiful rural setting in a picturesque quarter of an acre garden
- Capacity to seat up to 90 guests comfortably
- A fully functioning kitchen
- Tables, chairs, cutlery, crockery and glassware included in your hire.
- 70 champagne flutes available to hire for an additional cost of £20
Reviews from our hirers
“ I just wanted to say thank you. The hall was perfect and the girls had a fabulous time. All the instructions were precise and made it all very easy to run. I would definitely book again and recommend to other people as well.”